The primary role is to preflight and prepare press-ready, color accurate materials, including some layout and design responsibilities. This is a fast-paced job. This is a team environment and is a great opportunity to learn and grow at one of the fastest growing companies in Puget Sound as ranked by Puget Sound Business Journal. We are also the 5th largest quick printer in the nation as ranked by Quick Print Magazine.
This 1st shift position is at our main office located at: 3131 Elliott Ave., Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121
• Daily workload is 60% prepress, 20% variable data / direct mail setup & 20% layout (depending on client projects)
• Utilize Adobe Creative Suite software using Mac and Windows OS to build and manipulate projects to specifications
• Follow all established department and company process guidelines
• 3+ years experience as a Prepress and Design Operator in a design and prepress environment
• Extensive experience using all Adobe software applications• Ability to comprehend complex printer specification information
• Knowledge of Esko iCut, Rampage, Satori Bulk Mailer, XMPie, Fusion Pro, Pitstop, Quite Imposing, Excel, MS Office a plus
At AlphaGraphics Seattle, we provide our employees the opportunity to learn and grow within the organization while offering a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), basic life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. EOE M/F/D/V
Please no phone calls, email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.